Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham
Join high profile speakers, clinical and academic experts and business leaders at the inaugural Life Science Summit, 18th & 19th March in Birmingham.
Learn, understand and discuss where the future of healthcare business lies and how your organisation can benefit. Discover what’s new and meet with those who can help you innovate, improve effectiveness and build competitive advantage.
Keynote sessions and workshop themes will cover:
- An update on the Office of Life Science Strategy
- Translating research into business
- Academic Health Science Networks – changing the way academia, industry and the NHS engage
- Marketing the Business of Healthcare
- Incubation and start up for life science business
- Evidence based innovation
- Trauma medicines and technologies – the opportunities for industry
To view the full agenda for both days please CLICK HERE
The event will also incorporate the launch of the Edgbaston Medical Quarter – which provides a focus on and recognition of the world-class medical and healthcare provision Edgbaston, Birmingham has to offer.
This event is FREE to attend and provides a unique opportunity for you to network and do business with over 250 delegates each day. For more information on attending the event or for details on exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Lucy Watkins on 0121 452 5630 or email LucyW@MedilinkWM.co.uk