Medical Technologies Innovation Centre, Birmingham, B15 3BE
9.30am - 15.30pm
Transform your ideas into reality
Innovative, flawless and reliable product design is a competitive necessity in today’s challenging healthcare environment. But how do you prepare the ground for innovation within your organisation and how can you use market research and effective product design to reach your commercial goals?
This one day masterclass will guide you through the medical device design and innovation landscape, encouraging delegates in the development of new ideas. By attending you will gain an understanding of:
- How to make use of the end-users perspective to harness innovation
- Market research for new product development – from developing research objectives to using market research to gain quick wins
- Protecting your innovation through patents, trademarks and registered design
- The practical steps for running a usability test for your new product
- Important regulatory considerations at the design stage
- How to claim tax credits for R&D work
Join Medilink and our panel of expert speakers and thought leaders for insights and inspiration to shape your future product development and design.
Special Offer Medilink Member Fee - £80 + VAT
Reduced from - £99 + VAT
(Applicable to companies that are a member of Medilink West Midlands, East Midlands North West, South West, Yorkshire and Humber as well as members of BioBusinessNI, MediWales and SEHTA).
Special Offer Non-Member Fee - £120 + VAT
Reduced from - £150 + VAT
All delegate fees include masterclass materials, refreshments and lunch.
There are 3 easy ways to book:
Call: 0121 452 5630
Book online by clicking on the ‘Book Now’ button below