20 April 2017
For the 9th consecutive year, Universal Biotech, a consulting company specialized in innovation management in the healthcare sector, is launching a call for the Innovation Prize. This international competition awards the most innovative projects coming from young start-ups (<8 years old) or academic research groups.
This year, 3 prizes will be awarded in different categories:
- Biotech Prize (vaccines, drugs, molecules),
- Medtech Prize (medical devices and services, diagnosis),
- Digitech Prize (health NICTs including e/m-health, platforms and connected objects).
For this year, the project application platform, Open Innovation Access, is open from February 1st to April 30th, 2017. Project applications filled out via this web platform will be evaluated by the members of our
expert jury based on the following criteria:
- Scientific quality of the innovation,
- Team quality,
- Intellectual Property strategy,
- Project feasibility,
- Probability of market success.
After the selection step, Universal Biotech accompanied by the jury will present the prize to the three laureates at the Innovation Prize Awards Ceremony on October the 3rd, 2017, during the Innovation Days, which will be held at the Cité Internationale Universitaire in Paris.
The Innovation Prize is a unique opportunity to present your innovative project to potential partners and investors. For more information please visit www.innovation-days-event.com/innovation-prize