Lifescience Industry Magazine
Lifescience Industry magazine is the most widely distributed life science industry publication in the UK. Distributed to 40,000 named individuals, with a readership of over 9,000 per month across online, digital and print platforms.
Lifescience Industry magazine is a collaboration between regional, national and international life science partners. It includes the latest news and developments from the life science industry, with editorial covering the complete health technology spectrum, as well as funding, trade and collaboration opportunities.
Who are we?
- Medilink Midlands
- Medilink South West
- Medilink North
- South East Health Technologies Alliance (SEHTA)
- Association of British Healthcare Industries (ABHI)
- BioPartner UK
- Life Sciences Hub Wales
Latest Issue - Lifescience Industry Issue 19
- The UK landscape for digital therapeutics: Where we are and what is to come
- Clinical Need: New device for managing paediatric asthma
- Future Watch: Protecting innovations in the emerging bioelectronics market
- Going Global: Opportunities for life science companies in Saudi Arabia
- People & Places: Assistive technology improves the eating experience
- Regulatory: Frequently asked questions on the new MDR
- UK Lifescience Industry Event Calendar 2019-20